As a Scottsdale internal medicine doctor, Dr. Ben Evans and his medical staff provide quality care and extensive treatments for a variety of men’s and all adult medical issues. We are committed to helping our patients answer any questions or concerns about their general health and well-being.
Our mission as men’s health specialists and primary care doctors is to administer treatments for acute illness and injuries, testosterone replacement therapy, chronic medical diseases, chronic pain management, opiate addiction management, annual wellness physicals, annual wellness exams, and even immunization vaccines.
Our patients receive the best treatments and care in a comfortable environment. Offering the latest technology and medicine in primary care and internal medicine, we strive to make sure that you leave our clinic better than ever.
Our Extended List of Treatments
- Men’s Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Men’s and Women’s Adult Internal Medicine
- Opiate Addiction Treatment
- Pain Management
- Urine Drug Testing
- Wellness and Preventive Care
- Management of Chronic Medical Conditions (Diabetes, Hypertension, Depression, Anxiety)
- Preoperative and Postoperative Evaluations
- Vaccines (Flu, Pneumonia, Tetanus, Shingles)
- EKG Testing
- Onsite Lab for Bloodwork
- Blood Glucose Level Testing
- Pulse Oximeter (Oxygen Level Testing)
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Vision Exams
If you are in Scottsdale and looking for an internal medicine doctor, schedule an appointment and let Dr. Ben Evans and his team be your primary care provider for the management of any of your health concerns. We accept Medicare, most commercial insurances, and even offer affordable cash payment rates.